- Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Earnings: £35000.00 to £36000.00
tmgroup is one of the UK’s leading providers in technology for the property sector, we have also just been awarded ‘top employer’ status for 2021. The great news is that we have a rare opportunity for a Junior Developer to join our Agile development team, you will be contributing to the design and delivery of the tmgroup platform. Working in small teams, you will participate in planning sessions, estimation, and development, and will ensure software is of a high quality before final approval is given by the QA function.
We have a vision to make property transactions beautifully simple. We've set ourselves the challenge of simplifying the overall property chain from conveyancing to consumer. We do this by employing talented and innovative people and most importantly by listening to our customers.
This role is based either from home or our office in Swindon. If you choose to be based from home then there will be some travel required to attend meetings and ideally you should be able to commute when required.
You will be working on a full time, permanent basis and in return we will train you well, develop your skills as well as offer you a salary that is above the usual levels for this type of role. We will also enrol you in our excellent company benefits program that includes a bonus scheme and an award-winning wellbeing program.
We are a described by our team as supportive, innovative and customer focused. In our business you will be joining a positive, passionate, collaborative, and ambitious team. We care about our people so you will receive the support, coaching, development, and leadership you need to thrive and keep us ahead of our competition.
About the Junior Developer role:
As a member of an Agile development team and with strong technical skills in Microsoft web development technologies, you will work on developing and enhancing software serving the UK Legal and Property sectors.
Our software base is a mixture of internal and external facing websites and web services. Technologies in use include .NET MVC, AngularJS, Typescript, React, WebAPI, C#, and Entity Framework.
As our Junior Developer you will have the below duties and responsibilities:
- Engage in planning with the Team Lead and BA to ensure a full understanding of the customer requirement.
- Contribute to design and estimating sessions.
- Deliver software as requested by the Business sponsor to the agreed timescales.
- Demonstrate the quality of code before handover to QA.
- Investigate and resolve issues in the systems owned by the team
- Provide support to customers when issues arise, identifying and resolving bugs and releasing fixes.
What we’re looking for in our Junior Developer:
- Strong web development skills (HTML, CSS)
- MVC.Net framework (C#) knowledge
- Experience of working with Entity Framework or similar ORM
- Good relational DB skills including complex queries and Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of Agile development processes.
- Keen problem solving and bug finding skills
If you would like to join our team as our new Junior Developer, then please click ‘apply’ today.
This is a direct recruitment campaign, no agencies please as we operate a PSL.