tmgroup is one of the UK’s leading providers in technology for the property sector, we have also just been awarded ‘top employer’ status for 2021. The great news is that we have a rare opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join our brilliant sales team.
tmgroup have a vision to make property transactions beautifully simple. We've set ourselves the challenge of simplifying the overall property chain from conveyancing to consumer. We do this by employing talented and innovative people and most importantly by listening to our customers.
This is a home-based role where you will be working on a full time, permanent basis and in return we will ensure you reach your potential and deliver some great business, as well as be able to provide you with ongoing career opportunities as our business continues to grow revenue. We will also enrol you in our excellent company benefits program that includes a competitive commission scheme, car allowance, an award-winning wellbeing program plus much more.
We are a described by our team as supportive, innovative and customer focused. In our business you will be joining a positive, passionate, collaborative, and ambitious team. We care greatly about our people so you will receive the support, coaching, development, and leadership you need to thrive and keep us ahead of our competition.
What does a Client Relationship Manager do in tmgroup?
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with a defined portfolio of key clients as well as securing growth through both existing and new client relationships.
Responsibilities will include growing existing revenues through upsell of ancillary search products and additional products and services. They will ensure that all clients are fully satisfied with the services provided by tmgroup and we encourage you to arrange and attend regular client facing activities (where possible) as well as various industry events, conventions and training workshops..
What does success look like in the role?
A successful Client Relationship Manager should demonstrate a desire to win as well as have the ability to win, develop and retain new customer business within our largest prospect accounts.
You should be able to analyse data and sales statistics and share feedback to support business and marketing strategies across the business. An exceptional Client Relationship Manager should be capable of managing multiple stakeholder relationships both internally and externally without compromising on the highest quality of service provided.
What are the key responsibilities of the role?
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all clients to ensure that tmgroup is viewed as a ‘trusted partner’ and not simply another supplier.
- Address and resolve clients’ queries and complaints professionally and cost effectively to ensure a ‘win – win’ outcome.
- Act as the main point of contact between key stakeholders and tmgroup and supporting positive engagement between users and team:tm support staff.
- Communicating and collaborating with internal teams including Marketing, IT, and Client Services to ensure the best possible client experience
- Provide accurate and timely feedback and reporting as required on new and existing account progress, risks, opportunities, and forecasting.
- Negotiate terms with clients to retain and ensure all business remains profitable and sustainable for tmgroup whilst also meeting each client's long-term requirements.
- Achieve defined revenue growth across the allocated client portfolio through share of wallet and search upsell.
- Develop a thorough understanding of new and existing clients' needs and requirements to contribute to the longer-term business strategy.
- To maintain and manage an active rolling pipeline of new and existing business opportunities that result in the desired conversion levels.
And the extras that will help?
- Creative thinker with ability to manage expectations within a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Demonstrable experience in key/strategic account management, preferably gained in a related field.
- Ability to build and develop senior level relationships within the property or legal sectors, i.e. Partners, Managing partners, Executives etc.
- The ability to build rapport, develop and maintain long term relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels from junior staff through to C suite.
- Experience of managing high value (circa £1m+), large/key/National accounts with multiple stakeholders and multiple locations.
- Broad understanding of residential and commercial property transactions and associated client needs.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial awareness.
If you would like to join our team as our new Client Relationship Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!